We are now offering telehealth therapy sessions to existing and new clients who reside in New York State. Due to the recent developments, insurance companies are now covering Teletherapy and video psychotherapy.
If you are experiencing distress, please reach out to see how we may be helpful to you. Call 516-221-9494.
If you are in crisis and require immediate help, a free mental health hotline for New Yorkers has been created. This hotline will offer free emotional support on a one time consultation basis. The phone number to call is 844-863-9314.
If you choose to view this website, you are agreeing to these Conditions of Use.
Regarding This Website
No health care service, psychotherapy, or professional counseling of any kind is offered via this website. Information on the site should not be used in place of a call, visit or consultation with, or the advice of, a licensed health care or mental health professional. Please call or see a licensed health care or mental health professional for any health care-related questions or advice.
I cannot be responsible for any harm caused by your reliance on, or any use made of, information that I provide to you on the site. You must be 18 to use this website. If you are experiencing an emergency, you should go to a hospital emergency room. If you cannot go a hospital emergency room, you should call 911 for emergency help.
Regarding The Links On This Website
The hypertext links or pointers to websites outside of ours are displayed for your convenience and go to information created and maintained by other public and private organizations. We do not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of this outside information. Further, the inclusion of links or pointers to particular items in hypertext is not intended to reflect their importance, nor is it intended to endorse any views expressed, or products or services offered, on these outside sites, or the organizations sponsoring the sites.
Regarding Emails Sent To Me
You may email me for further information about the services I offer. If you choose to email me please understand that:
- (1) Your email communications are not encrypted,
- (2) I cannot guarantee the security of email transmissions,
- (3) It is inadvisable to send me sensitive or private information by email, rather I suggest you use an alternative and more secure mean such as telephone call,
- (4) No evaluation or treatment is or will be offered by Internet communication,
- (5) I accept but cannot assure you whether or when I will respond to email communications, and
- (6) If I do respond, there may be a delay, so do not use email for any urgent matters.