We are now offering telehealth therapy sessions to existing and new clients who reside in New York State. Due to the recent developments, insurance companies are now covering Teletherapy and video psychotherapy.
If you are experiencing distress, please reach out to see how we may be helpful to you. Call 516-221-9494.
If you are in crisis and require immediate help, a free mental health hotline for New Yorkers has been created. This hotline will offer free emotional support on a one time consultation basis. The phone number to call is 844-863-9314.
Imagine how much happier your life would be today if a highly skilled, objective, and compassionate counselor had counseled you years ago ...
It may be time for a change
- Perhaps you're waiting for the day when you can finally begin to enjoy life.
- Or you feel like your life has been hijacked by stress or anxiety.
- You may wonder why doing all you can just isn't enough to truly help you, your marriage, or your relationships with others.
- Maybe you're still volunteering your services when you're already stretched too thin and don't have the time or energy to give anything.
- Or you hear the word “Yes” coming out of your mouth, when your brain is shouting “No!”
- You, or a loved one, might also be struggling with addictions to food, drugs, alcohol, or gambling.
- Perhaps you feel like your children are spiraling out of control and you don’t know how to help them.
- And while you may genuinely believe that people can accomplish anything in life, you’re convinced that you are the exception to this rule.
Still, if you're like the thousands of other adults, teens, children, couples, and families we’ve helped over five decades – ones with challenges like yours - you want to end the behaviors that plague your life, but after one or more unsuccessful attempts, you've lost your momentum and feel discouraged.
And you may have considered reaching out to others for answers, but you’re not sure whom to trust. You understand that opening up to co-workers is risky and well-meaning friends simply don’t have the expertise you need.
Perhaps you’ve tried talking with family members and found that they were too emotionally involved, which prevented them from hearing you clearly, or they may even have brought their own agendas to the situation.
Therefore, in spite of your very best intentions and hard work, you didn’t get the help you need and deserve. As a result, you’ve experienced only a few short-lived symptom-free periods before the same crippling behaviors emerged again, and continued to erode your confidence and self-esteem.
So sometimes, you just want to give up, and give in. If so, you’re not alone ... and we'd like to help.
It’s time to stop feeling guilty, ashamed, and / or resigned, and get the help you so deserve. Your brighter, more hopeful tomorrow awaits you, and begins with one small step today.
Please call us at 516-221-9494, so you can experience the tremendous value in talking through your ideas, problems, feelings, issues and desires with one of our compassionate, unbiased, and objective licensed therapists – who will become one of your most ardent supporters.
Your counselor will help you identify any areas of your life that may need adjustment and assist with developing a plan for improving them.
He or she will also provide you with the tools, structure, and personal support you need and guide you through every step of the process.
Moreover, he or she will help you identify limiting beliefs and behaviors, so you can rediscover and use your strengths, talents and assets - and achieve your loftiest dreams.
And while we understand that arriving at a decision to seek counseling is a tough one, we sincerely hope you choose to move forward, because we’ve personally witnessed the tremendous and sustainable gains our clients have achieved, such as:
- Profoundly altered clarity - one that allows them to see new possibilities and remember that they can make honest choices without fear
- The end of debilitating behaviors and patterns perpetuated from one generation to another. Many of our clients tell us that in addition to the benefits they’ve personally derived from counseling, they also receive tremendous pleasure knowing that they’ve ended unhealthy familial patterns that would have plagued their children and grandchildren.
- An increased comfort level in openly expressing their emotions, even when others are uncomfortable with those feelings.
- Freedom from the unjustified guilt and shame. During counseling, our well trained, empathetic, and non-judgmental Long Island counselors encourage our clients to express themselves openly and shed needless – and unproductive - self-reproach.
Our counselors have also furnished many people with the tools they needed to avoid future problems by helping them deal with a host of issues in healthier ways. Additionally, we’ve helped many of our clients become skilled at working through differences in areas like culture, religion, work ethic, parenting styles, and family values.
We also know that it’s easier to make difficult decisions like this when you're armed with accurate information from a trusted source. Since 1960, Long Islanders have relied on the experts at Nassau Guidance & Counseling to help them reach their highest potential: emotionally, mentally, interpersonally, occupationally, spiritually, and socially. We hope you will as well.
And you’ll never have to worry unnecessarily over stressful administrative details, because we’ll guide you through the entire process, we accept most major credit cards, and we'll even make sure that you receive the maximum benefits allowed by your insurance carrier.
So please take the first step towards a better future and call us today at: 516-221-9494.
Kathleen is by far the most compassionate & knowledgeable professional I have ever worked with. She has saved my life in more ways than words can describe; I am beyond grateful to have her throughout many life experiences.
Her willingness to accommodate scheduling is exemplar, in that her main focus is ensuring the stability & satisfaction of her client. She truly listens, genuinely guides, and provides practical and compelling coping strategies and advice. I highly recommend her to all.
Here’s What You Can Expect When You Call:
- A client care consultant will conduct an inquiry regarding your therapeutic needs, location, and availability. He or she will listen to your concerns and answer any questions you may have.
- Based on your answers during this call, a psychotherapist, who will be a good match for your needs, will be assigned to treat you. Soon after, you’ll talk directly with your therapist who will schedule your first appointment – usually in less than a week - and answer any lingering questions you may have.
- You’ll also enjoy greater peace of mind knowing that our staff of professionals are not only world-class psychotherapists, but men and women who are committed to their own personal growth and happiness, as well as their clients.
Please don’t wait any longer. Call us at 516-221-9494, so we can answer your questions confidentially, address your concerns, or schedule a safe and confidential session at one of our locations near your home or work. It will be one of the best decisions you’ll ever make. You have our promise.
Let's talk. Contact us now by phone or email below.