Nassau Guidance and Counseling is a privately owned psychotherapy practice, with over 35 convenient locations throughout Long Island, New York, serving Nassau and Suffolk counties.
All of our offices are safe, confidential, and non-judgmental environments where individuals, couples, and families – adults, teens, and children learn to lead happier, healthier and more peaceful lives.
Since 1960, our highly skilled Licensed Clinical Psychologists, Marriage and Family Therapists, Clinical Social Workers, and Mental Health Counselors - all of whom have a minimum of 10 years of post-license experience - have helped thousands of Long Island residents manage better through life’s challenges, using the best of traditional psychotherapy as well as new and emerging modalities.
Nassau Guidance and Counseling Is Staffed To Address A Multitude Of Issues And Offers The Following Services:
- Individual, Couple and Family therapy for adults, teens, and children.
- Cognitive/Behavioral Therapy.
- Interpersonal Therapy.
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing).
- Integrative Therapy.
- Psychodynamic Therapy.
- Family Systems Therapy.
- Ego Psychology.
- Transactional Analysis.
- Inner Child Work.
- Emotional Release Therapy.
- Mind-Body-Centered Therapy.
- Deep Process Work.
- Gestalt Therapy.
- Telephone Therapy.
We Also Provide Life Skill Classes And Counseling For:
- Abuse Issues.
- Anger Management.
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse.
- Eating and Food Issues.
- Gay / Lesbian Issues.
- Grief and Loss.
- Life Transitions.
- Men’s Issues.
- Obsessions and Compulsions.
- Panic Attacks.
- Parent / Child Issues.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.
- Women’s Issues.
When you’re ready, we’re here to give you the help you need. So, please call us at 516-221-9494 to schedule a confidential appointment.
Here’s What You Can Expect When You Call:
- A client care consultant will conduct an inquiry regarding your therapeutic needs, location, and availability. He or she will listen to your concerns and answer any questions you may have.
- Based on your answers during this call, a Long Island psychotherapist - who will be a good match for your needs - will be assigned to treat you. Soon after, you’ll talk directly with your therapist who will schedule your first appointment – usually in less than a week - and answer any lingering questions you may have.
- You’ll also enjoy greater peace of mind knowing that our staff of professionals are not only world-class psychotherapists, but men and women who are committed to their own personal growth and happiness, as well as their clients.
Our psychotherapists have furnished many people with the tools they needed to avoid future problems by helping them deal with a host of issues in healthier ways. Additionally, we’ve helped many of our clients become skilled at working through differences in areas like culture, religion, work ethic, parenting styles, and family values.
Please don’t wait any longer. Call us at: 516-221-9494, so we can answer your questions confidentially, address your concerns, or schedule a safe and confidential session at one of our locations near your home or work. It will be one of the best decisions you’ll ever make. You have our promise.