We are now offering telehealth therapy sessions to existing and new clients who reside in New York State. Due to the recent developments, insurance companies are now covering Teletherapy and video psychotherapy.
If you are experiencing anxiety, depression, or stress, please reach out to see how we may be helpful to you.
Call (516) 221-9494
Imagine how much happier your life would be today if a highly skilled, objective, and compassionate therapist had counseled you a year ago ...
It may be time for a change.
- Are you struggling to control your anxiety?
- Are you concerned about your relationships with loved ones?
- Are life’s daily stresses becoming overwhelming?
- Are you grieving the loss of a loved one, relationship, or job?
- Do you crave freedom from issues that have plagued you for years?
- Are you feeling depressed, helpless or hopeless?
- Could your parenting skills be improved?
- Is it harder to stop negative thoughts?
- Are you convinced that you have to be perfect?
If so, you're not alone ... and we’d like to help.
Why Should You Choose Nassau Guidance & Counseling?
For over 60 years, Nassau Guidance & Counseling's knowledgeable and experienced Licensed Clinical Psychologists, Marriage and Family Therapists, Clinical Social Workers, and Mental Health Counselors – most of whom have at least 10 years of post-license experience - have helped thousands of Long Island residents with pain like yours, manage better through life’s challenges.
- They sleep better.
- They feel better.
- They worry less, and
- They smile and laugh more.
- Their confidence is restored.
- They live pleasantly in the moment and look forward to brighter futures.
- Their hands don’t sweat as much and their hearts don’t race.
- They’re at peace with their pasts and don’t dwell on painful "what-ifs."
- They work more effectively and play harder.
- They enjoy more fulfilling relationships with their children, spouses, siblings, partners, and friends.
"It was an amazing feeling ..."
Yes, therapy was the best thing I ever did for myself. It was an amazing feeling to know that someone would take the time to listen to me and not judge me on my thoughts and feelings. I always felt I was unimportant and my feelings were disregarded, especially as a child. Keeping everything inside made it all seem so big and scary.
Once I started speaking things out, I began to be free of things like depression and fear. My feelings were validated. I have gained self-esteem that I never had and self-confidence to do things I couldn’t ever imagine doing. I believe that everyone has hurts inside that they bury, but they don’t go away. In therapy, you can start the process of being healed and freed from them.
L.M., Administrator, Farmingdale, NY.
And we want you to experience these benefits as well, because ...
There’s no need to continue suffering today and just as importantly, risk more serious future physical and emotional conditions that result from prolonged and untreated periods of stress, trauma, anxiety, and depression.
Yet, even though we've personally witnessed the tremendous and sustainable gains our clients have achieved over the years, we understand that it's often hard to arrive at a decision to seek counseling, for many reasons.
However, we also recognize that most men and women find it easier to make difficult decisions like this when they're armed with accurate information from a trusted source, like Nassau Guidance & Counseling.
Since 1960, Long Islanders have relied on our experts to help them reach their highest potential: emotionally, mentally, interpersonally, occupationally, spiritually, and socially. We hope you will as well.
And you’ll never have to worry unnecessarily over stressful administrative details, because we’ll guide you through the entire process, and even make sure that you receive the maximum benefits allowed by your insurance carrier.
So please take the first step towards a better tomorrow and call us today at: 516-221-9494.
Here’s what you can expect when you call:
- A Client Care Coordinator will conduct an inquiry regarding your therapy needs, location, insurance, and availability. He or she will listen to your concerns and answer any questions you may have.
- Based on your answers during this call, a Long Island psychotherapist, who will be a good match for your needs, will be assigned to treat you. Soon after, you’ll talk directly with your therapist who will schedule your first appointment – usually in less than a week - and answer any lingering questions you may have.
- You’ll also enjoy greater peace of mind knowing that our staff of professionals are not only world-class psychotherapists, but men and women who are committed to their own personal growth and happiness, as well as their clients.
Your therapist will combine time-tested traditional psychological practices with innovative, state-of-the-art technologies and techniques to ensure that your treatment is effective, sustainable, and safe.
But that's not all... If you're like most of our clients, you already have more than your fair share of pressure, so we’ve also worked hard to ensure that your journey from “stuck” to "liberated" is convenient, affordable, flexible, and confidential.
That’s why we:
- Have 48 convenient Long Island locations throughout Suffolk and Nassau counties. (You can view our office locations and map on the "Locations" page on this site.)
- Employ our licensed therapists – all of whom have passed our stringent requirements and are assigned based on our clients’ specialized treatment needs. They offer the following services:
- Individual, Couples and Family Therapy for adults, teens, and children.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
- Psychodynamic Therapy.
- Interpersonal Therapy.
- Integrative Therapy.
- Family Systems Therapy.
- Ego Psychology.
- Transactional Analysis.
- Neurolinguistic Programming.
- Inner Child Work.
- Emotional Release Therapy.
- Mind-Body-Centered Therapy.
- Deep Process Work.
- Gestalt Therapy.
- Telephone Therapy.
- We accept most major credit cards and provide hassle-free insurance claims processing (we'll even make sure you receive the maximum benefits allowed by your insurance carrier).
- In addition to daytime appointments we also offer regular evening and weekend sessions.
There's no reason to allow your pain to continue ... psychotherapy and counseling are smart investments for your emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual health and happiness. And help is just a phone call away.
So, please call us today at 516-221-9494 to obtain more information or schedule a confidential appointment. It will be one of the best decisions you've ever made. You have our promise.
Let's talk. Contact us now by phone or email below.
Get Professional Compassionate Mental Health Help On Long Island, NY
Call us at (516) 221-9494. Or, if you are on a smart phone or computer, you can click or touch the button below:
To send your email now, click or touch the button below:
We look forward to helping you, and will get back to you soon.